Thursday, August 17, 2017

Mr. X (2015, Vikram Bhatt)

The critics have been very harsh on this film, but I rather liked this fim. Yes, it is not at all realistic - everybody can see that it has a sci-fi component, although it seems to be set in a contemporary environment. It is about corruption in the police department, somehow, but it's also about revenge versus normal course of justice.
Yes, continuity takes some giant leaps in this plot, but on the whole it was an entertaining experience. It is not a general experience to be invisible in this world and additionally be in love with a visible woman, but even though this is a far-fetched constellation, I enjoyed this. It is entertainment and why not have an invisible super-hero?
Probably I would forget soon that I have seen this film, thus it is necessary to write a note about my viewing experience.
5/10











No comments:

Post a Comment